Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
02-09-2017, 18:09 ,
tomeEEEko_O Offline

• Aug 2017
  • 5 Posts
  • Threads: 1

Changes of S&D server

Hi everybody, I have few ideas that could be implemented soon to the sd server becuase as for 
now the server is far away from some standarts.
These are the changes I suggest:
1) Limiting scopes to 3-4 each a team(here is some sort of solution for this problem because now there are at least 10+ scopers in a team and they slow down the game from 30-40min to even 1 hour +
2) Set only 1 trenchgun + smoke per team(tg is now completely useless due to lack of smoke grenade)
3) Implement some rules for this non stop spamming croatian/hungarian/polish players(both make non sense spam every day) - english in general as a solution
4) Maybe make some kind of changeable map rotation for 2 maps like railyard and caen(just switch them sometimes to other maps)
5) Make automatic rcon bind which would say about reporting and other things and put the website link there
As for now it is all from me, I hope you will take my ideas into consideration or at least first two =).

Greetings,
tomeEEEko_O
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
10-09-2017, 13:40 ,
Player X Offline
Administrator

• Aug 2017
  • 49 Posts
  • Threads: 5

RE: Changes of S&D server

1. For now there there won't be limit for the scopes.

2.  We are considering limiting trenchgun 2-3 per team, becuase if there is no limit then is too much smoke on the map.

Smokes are good becuse because it forces camp players to move, but if there is too much smoke that is bad,

3. I agree with u , there is too much SPAMING on SD, i ll try to solve this by implementing CFG command or admins will have to warn SPAM players ...

4. This is the rotation - order of maps on SD => toujane burgundy carentan dawnville matmata railyard

i can make rotation like this...

toujane burgundy carentan dawnville matmata railyard | toujane burgundy carentan dawnville matmata map1 | toujane burgundy carentan dawnville matmata map2

5.  When reporting a cheater write like this

1. Player name
2. Reason; WH, aim, no recoil , spam, insulting
3.  Server where he is playing
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply