Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15-05-2018, 12:31 ,
Fear Offline

• May 2018
  • 7 Posts
  • Threads: 2

Kicked/banned.

Hi  yesterday i whas accused for WH  and got kicked/banned,for what reason i dont know couse im not cheating,cant see the point in it tbh.

Who banned me i dont remember,show some info or atlest proof (video) of me cheating.

Fear
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
16-05-2018, 20:48 ,
Fear Offline

• May 2018
  • 7 Posts
  • Threads: 2

RE: Kicked/banned.

(15-05-2018, 12:31 )Fear Wrote: Hi  yesterday i whas accused for WH  and got kicked/banned,for what reason i dont know couse im not cheating,cant see the point in it tbh.

Who banned me i dont remember,show some info or atlest proof (video) of me cheating.

Fear

Thx PlayerX Smile
03-06-2018, 20:13 ,
BlackThunder Offline

• May 2018
  • 41 Posts
  • Threads: 10

Yes, I am acused also, now I understand the mean of: "WH", picasso told one time "WH good", I told thanks, Vitaly, that I don't know if is adm, told me: "thanks for what", I answered: Because picasso told WH good.

I have already twitch, but this for me not gona fix the problem, first my pc is old and graphic card also, my game begun lagin, I have to play hard to play good, this is completly unfair, becausein console, is possible record: /record. Was Rile that teach me, with this method I don't lag. But I prefer lag to be called cheater, thats for me is offensive, me that like a ex-adm was trying clean my old clan, and where I was banned because acused one player that play now here in your server of cheating, now is me the accused? I realy don't believe this, I played with Gargamel in NADF, he should know me already.....
[Image: Black_Thunder_pequeno.jpg]
twitch.tv/blackthunderlive
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2018, 02:33 by BlackThunder.)
03-06-2018, 20:35 ,
#mr67 Offline

• Aug 2017
  • 22 Posts
  • Threads: 1

With obs or relive (amd) or shadowplay(nvidia) you can stream with no lag, even with potato PC. But you must have a good internet connection. At least 2mb for low quality stream.
04-06-2018, 02:31 ,
BlackThunder Offline

• May 2018
  • 41 Posts
  • Threads: 10

mr67, can you help me with some that configurations? I don't understand nothing of that Sad

Thanks for concern
[Image: Black_Thunder_pequeno.jpg]
twitch.tv/blackthunderlive
04-06-2018, 19:28 ,
#mr67 Offline

• Aug 2017
  • 22 Posts
  • Threads: 1

Those are programs. OBS is widely used but its hard to configure by newbie. Other two are related with graphic card. You just need to configure it and you can stream it. Just google it and you will find everything. If you have more questions you can contact me via discord. Invite for it is on veteran main web. Its easier to solve a problem that way.