Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25-05-2018, 17:32 ,
lol.exe Offline

• May 2018
  • 5 Posts
  • Threads: 1

Pls predict incompetent admins

Good day to all. In advance, please forgive me, since I do not know English and use Google translator. This message is the cry of the soul, since I no longer have the strength to endure. And if after that I'm banned here and - so be it. I must say what I want.
I play regularly on your server (SD) and I get kicked off regularly. With that I never used cheats. I'm very annoyed and infuriates the fact that some server admins are complete idiots. I say this because I sometimes understand exactly what moments in the game I'm being kicked and I'm furious with the fact that a person who has a niche rkon does not think before kicking.
Why is there no policy to confirm that the admin is right ??? What the hell is the admin for the legitimate kick does not record the demo and does not post it later on the forum ??? Is this long or difficult ??? I did not find a single mention of me on the forum.
I've been playing this damn game since 2008. For 10 years, I can tell you nothing does not change - on all the cards all lumbago, nychki, nothing has changed and will not change! Every day the players run around the same place, look out for the same boxes, corners, walls and so on. коробки, углы, стены и так далее. Fuck me using aym if I already know where to look, I know these damn cards by heart.
As I'm tired of stupid nuba, who do not understand anything, they almost start crying: he uses Aim! Hell, more than half of them probably do not know what Aym is and how it looks.
But most of all enrages, when these cries are conducted by admins, who sometimes kick even without going to the observers and will not be convinced themselves before making a decision.It's even more annoying when a seemingly competing player is barking, the game of which shows that he has experience and he thinks when he plays, in such moments I have no words at all.But the top of the idiocy of the Noobs is to play and run / do from round to round the same thing and after you are expected and killed complaining that there are players with WH, so you yourself are fucking dibil each time, from round to round doing the same thing !!! Damn idiot!
Dear administrators, I beg you, take note
1. Viewing kilkam is often not enough to make sure the player's dishonesty. Go to the observers and look carefully and for a long time. Not 20 seconds. You are the admin, this is your job. You were given a rcon - you took responsibility.
2. Remember that everyone plays on different devices, and often they can be better than yours. I'm talking about sound (sound card, overhead headphones). The player can hear another, and you can not, simply because you have a worse device or other settings.
3. And damn it, accept that you are the administrator, not the best, many play better than you.

I have a lot to say, but I think that's enough. Today I kicked, if I'm not mistaken player with the nickname "Stigmata". If this is your admin - he's an incompetent idiot! And not only him. I repeat, I did not use it, I do not use it and I'm not going to use cheats. If you need I'll write down the demo and send it to wherever you say, if necessary, I'm damn ready to adjust the stream of my monitor! If only your incompetent idiots will get rid of me! I'm ready to explain, tell any situation in my game that bothers you and makes you think that I'm using cheats.
The player with the nickname SlasH Smile said that I use WH, damn it, an experienced player! How is that?
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2018, 16:42 by lol.exe.)
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
28-05-2018, 02:06 ,
[USSR] President Andrew Duda Offline

• May 2018
  • 3 Posts
  • Threads: 0

RE: Pls predict incompetent admins

I want to be admin ! Pls choose me !
28-05-2018, 16:50 ,
lol.exe Offline

• May 2018
  • 5 Posts

Judging by repeated, similar to my posts, the rkon really gave out too many incompetent people. Although about the players MIAMIMAN and Jackpaul can not say anything, did not see their game. Saw MIAMIMAN, but did not follow his game.
30-05-2018, 11:43 ,
DEX1337 Offline

• May 2018
  • 2 Posts

i want have rcon on sd server plis
30-05-2018, 20:59 ,
Heisenberg 99.1 Offline
Admin

• Sep 2017
  • 11 Posts

I have noticed this problem long time ago, but nobody seems to care. The only exception was Veso, when he removed a guy called Cikaa (ex admin who always kicked without spectating). Would be good to make a selection of admins who really take their time and spend at least a few rounds in spect to be sure that someone using hacks before they decide for any action. The ones who kicking on 1st sight should immediately get rid of the admin function.  

Theres still a few of them obviously.
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2018, 21:00 by Heisenberg 99.1.)
31-05-2018, 18:02 ,
lol.exe Offline

• May 2018
  • 5 Posts

(30-05-2018, 20:59 )Heisenberg 99.1 Wrote: I have noticed this problem long time ago, but nobody seems to care. The only exception was Veso, when he removed a guy called Cikaa (ex admin who always kicked without spectating). Would be good to make a selection of admins who really take their time and spend at least a few rounds in spect to be sure that someone using hacks before they decide for any action. The ones who kicking on 1st sight should immediately get rid of the admin function.

Theres still a few of them obviously.

Apparently competent admins rarely read their forum servers.
03-06-2018, 10:09 ,
oldnew Offline

• Apr 2018
  • 8 Posts

(30-05-2018, 20:59 )Heisenberg 99.1 Wrote: I have noticed this problem long time ago, but nobody seems to care. The only exception was Veso, when he removed a guy called Cikaa (ex admin who always kicked without spectating). Would be good to make a selection of admins who really take their time and spend at least a few rounds in spect to be sure that someone using hacks before they decide for any action. The ones who kicking on 1st sight should immediately get rid of the admin function.  

Theres still a few of them obviousy
1. Hours at gametracker/ and server dont mean nothing and shouldnt be the biggest rule for apply (all guys will after some period have enough hours to apply...if playing with same nick?!(so anyone willl get apply even cheaters if they want to )
2. You should know as regular player/admin which guys deserve rcon by showin adminskill in game by recognizing cheaters ( guys that dont accuse wrong) etc.
3.  If you are admin that is 5 minute in spectate or even worst 20 minutes while 5 players scream server is full of wallhackers, and still you spectate and cant see nothing....it s your duty to free yourself and delete cod2 and game and folder and windows and if you can bios also and leave house for 15 days and call police to say you r missing ......
4. Good luck!
Jastreb#
03-06-2018, 17:16 ,
Heisenberg 99.1 Offline
Admin

• Sep 2017
  • 11 Posts

So first of all, who's talking about Gametracker? You don't need to tell us what's the best conditions for admin recruiting. We all know it well.

Second, as I read your little speach, it makes me think that you're a typical example of someone who never should have rcon, unfortunatelly. Because instead of 20 or even more minutes of spectating and making yourself absolutely sure that particular person is hacking, I repeat absolutely, you'd kick skilled players just because five players are screaming that someone is using WH.

Especially for this reason issues, topics like this are emerging. Get over it.

Good luck as well.
03-06-2018, 19:16 ,
oldnew Offline

• Apr 2018
  • 8 Posts

(03-06-2018, 17:16 )Heisenberg 99.1 Wrote: So first of all, who's talking about Gametracker? You don't need to tell us what's the best conditions for admin recruiting. We all know it well.

Second, as I read your little speach, it makes me think that you're a typical example of someone who never should have rcon, unfortunatelly. Because instead of 20 or even more minutes of spectating and making yourself absolutely sure that particular person is hacking, I repeat absolutely, you'd kick skilled players just because five players are screaming that someone is using WH.

Especially for this reason issues, topics like this are emerging. Get over it.

Good luck as well.

I didnt want to hurt your feelings or anyone else for start, just wrote my opinion.....i was admin for alot of years and i dont think your comment about my adminship and recognizing cheat is enough expert(bcs lets just say you never saw me as an admin probably)...i still think that i didnt comment nothing wrong; question is: if you spect 20 minutes one guy whats with other 25 ?? all day  ..if you can recognize cheat you can recognize it fast enough...fast enough otherwise  you ll lose 10 players while you are sure hes cheater...skilled players are skilled if you cant make difference beetwen skill and cheat and you kick good player your not person for rcon.... no need to talk about it....and im talking about guys that dont know how to hide wh etc obvious playin 30 minutes...well no matter... i wont comment anymore bcs ill become bad guy not guys that are bigger problem here....I know its not easy to be an admin and fullfill all wishes ....so no need to react at my comment personal i would be glad to hear your opinion without callin me not good enough to have rcon Big Grin see ya in game  cheers mate
Jastreb#
03-06-2018, 20:21 ,
Heisenberg 99.1 Offline
Admin

• Sep 2017
  • 11 Posts

You didn't hurt anything at all. You just advocate exactly what's not the right thing to do as an admin, according to your words. That's not a good way how to keep the server in good standing and good reputation, which every wrongful kick guarantees. Of course is always an advantage to have more admins in the spect. But the mistake would be to hurry up your decision just because of you're alone there. And belive me, it's not that easy to recognize them. I've seen a lot of great players whose game style I'd call hacking if I didn't see them playing in the tournament in person. Keep in mind that many of them have been playing this game for over 10 years, they know every way, every corner and every detail they can predict.

Caught hackers should be immadiently banned, not just kicked. That's the way how to get rid of them, maybe slowly but surely.

Peace out
08-07-2018, 15:05 ,
lol.exe Offline

• May 2018
  • 5 Posts

Enough to give rcon anybody! Just got A Fox kicking my buddy with the nickname camp. Which I've known for years and he plays a little less than me. As well as I he 100% does not use cheats. FOX, you idiot! You know why? Because your argument was, " 20 people said you were using cheats." FOX, you idiot! And unfortunately administrator. And here is what you were told 20 people!?? You're a fucking admin! You have to go into the audience and see whether that person is admin. And if confirmed, record a demo. You weren't even in the audience. You incompetent creature! P.S. FOX, what if 30 people say you're gay?
08-07-2018, 15:50 ,
Polat Offline
` SD Admin *

• Mar 2018
  • 17 Posts

Please calm down, Fox didn't do anything wrong... he just kicked a player who was using WALLHACK and half of the players was reporting him to fox.
You're acting like kids right now, could you please grow up?

You insulted Fox several times on the server and you're doing the same thing here which isn't good for you.

Next time, when you want to report some admin, write nicely and without insults and if you didn't like that... just FUCK OFF...

Greetings,
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2018, 15:50 by Polat.)
08-07-2018, 16:14 ,
lol.exe Offline

• May 2018
  • 5 Posts

(08-07-2018, 15:50 )Полат Wrote: , пожалуйста, успокойся, Лис не сделал ничего плохого. he just kicked a player who was using WALLHACK and half of the players was reporting him to fox.
You're acting like kids right now, could you please grow up?

You insulted Fox several times on the server and you're doing the same thing here which isn't good for you.

Next time, when you want to report some admin, write nicely and without insults and if you didn't like that... just FUCK OFF...

Greetings
"The Fox has done nothing wrong..."You sure? What about the dude not using cheats? Why don't you question the opinion of half the server?Especially in light of the fact that, when on the server about forty people, usually exactly half of them are noobs that are just that, screaming that all around them are cheaters? What about the fact that Fox have to be to make sure and not just stupid kick? Did I insult the Fox a few times?I will do it a few more times, just as much as it will insult me or anyone else with its incompetence and careless attitude towards server administrator responsibilities. Am I behaving like a child? As children are those who whines as soon as will kill him that's cheating! The next time the admin wants someone to kick, even if convinced that it is a cheater and will record a demo otherwise let him go! I wouldn't have said a word to Fox if I didn't know the person with the nickname Camp as myself.
08-07-2018, 16:58 ,
mstf Offline
Since 2006

• May 2018
  • 19 Posts
  • Threads: 9

Rooby
Cota
Stigmata

3 worst admin in veteran

Another idiot admin gewinder
I NEEDN'T HACK OR LUCK, NEED MORE AMMO!..[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1sFG7Sk...e=youtu.be]
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2018, 17:32 by mstf.)
15-07-2018, 22:16 ,
TRIZY Offline

• Jul 2018
  • 3 Posts

''Incompetent'' best describes them in my own personal experience on the S&D server.

I'm sure Plot (who I know from another server) can vouch for me and Miamaman who often makes fun of me for dying can also vouch.