Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10-06-2018, 20:55 ,
mstf Offline
Since 2006

• May 2018
  • 19 Posts
  • Threads: 9

Big Grin  Someone tell this veso im not hack.

I NEEDN'T HACK OR LUCK, NEED MORE AMMO!..[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1sFG7Sk...e=youtu.be]
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
11-06-2018, 13:19 ,
WAKKAS Offline

• Mar 2018
  • 9 Posts
  • Threads: 4

RE: Someone tell this veso im not hack.

ok we understand can u stop Big Grin Big Grin
12-06-2018, 11:27 ,
LudeS Offline

• Aug 2017
  • 32 Posts
  • Threads: 5

First point it's a probably a phone video recording.. can't hide any cheat on this screen. It's not a re-played demo, we can see tab score list, also console controls in use.

But I know skeptikals.. Is there any 2nd screen on the side out of the camera and cheat running? Let's go further

1:05 -> checking following commands thru console "r_polygonoffsetbias 16" and "r_multiGpu 1": nothing with cheats, the first controls the distance to show textures on walls, the second allows multi processors to be in use with cod2. Both fonctions are allowed to be used.
4:35 -> jumping on german spawn roof: a jump is a jump, not a glitch. To my opinion no problem with that^^
8:30 -> Ennemy spotted on radar at mid garden, pre aiming the door from stairs have nothing special.
8:36 -> Ennemy jumped close, probably A garden, able to be heard. The same for the steps and reloading getting closer.
8:46 -> easy bash^^

Not enough suspicious to me, can you post more? Tongue
----------------------------------------
https://www.twitch.tv/ludes2007
----------------------------------------
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018, 11:28 by LudeS.)
12-06-2018, 19:20 ,
mstf Offline
Since 2006

• May 2018
  • 19 Posts
  • Threads: 9

(12-06-2018, 11:27 )LudeS Wrote: First point it's a probably a phone video recording.. can't hide any cheat on this screen. It's not a re-played demo, we can see tab score list, also console controls in use.

But I know skeptikals.. Is there any 2nd screen on the side out of the camera and cheat running? Let's go further

1:05 -> checking following commands thru console "r_polygonoffsetbias 16" and "r_multiGpu 1": nothing with cheats, the first controls the distance to show textures on walls, the second allows multi processors to be in use with cod2. Both fonctions are allowed to be used.
4:35 -> jumping on german spawn roof: a jump is a jump, not a glitch. To my opinion no problem with that^^
8:30 -> Ennemy spotted on radar at mid garden, pre aiming the door from stairs have nothing special.
8:36 -> Ennemy jumped close, probably A garden, able to be heard. The same for the steps and reloading getting closer.
8:46 -> easy bash^^

Not enough suspicious to me, can you post more? Tongue
[quote pid='405' dateline='1528795659']
IF this kid again kick me im upload again 
[/quote]
I NEEDN'T HACK OR LUCK, NEED MORE AMMO!..[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1sFG7Sk...e=youtu.be]