Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
01-06-2018, 20:19 ,
winni Offline

• Nov 2017
  • 27 Posts
  • Threads: 7

!URGENT! LIST OF ADMINS

We URGENT need list of all admins that have RCONs for every server.
People are random kicked on TDM by unlisted admin, without reason, and then kicked players blame me for kicking!

URGENT PLEASE!
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
01-06-2018, 21:27 ,
KcLionxXxxx Offline

• Mar 2018
  • 14 Posts
  • Threads: 1

RE: !URGENT! LIST OF ADMINS

Sig Sauer has had his one million warnings so he'd stop camping, yet he just keeps on camping. And then he came on the server (as you saw) and started cursing.

Please don't take his side
02-06-2018, 14:37 ,
Madfecker Offline
Admin

• May 2018
  • 28 Posts

As you know, I'm not an admin for this clan (even though I've asked to be but was met by a wall of silence). May I suggest that to avoid what has been termed as 'unlisted admins', the clan adopts tags to be worn by all members including admins? All admins logging into console or other external programmes, could login wearing the tags (and not 'Admin A, B or C') and players will then see who has kicked them.

Even though I've been playing on this server for several months now, I can only list four admins that I'm aware of. I have no idea who else is an admin and there's no member or list of admins on this forum.

Is it little wonder that some players get frustrated when they get kicked? More often than not, it's not because they've been kicked (some KNOW why they have been!) it's because they don't know by whom and they can't discuss it with the admin when they re-enter the server.

I've been kicked a couple of times. No reason given but when I've re-entered the server and asked why and by whom, no-one has owned up to it. It's a game but it's a game that quite obviously, lots of people still like playing and it's not unreasonable for admins to show transparency and accountability. Especially when players are being asked to donate towards the server costs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2018, 15:06 by Madfecker.)
02-06-2018, 21:44 ,
Player X Offline
Administrator

• Aug 2017
  • 49 Posts
  • Threads: 5

I ll make list for the admins for all server in next 1-2 days.
03-06-2018, 06:28 ,
Heisenberg 99.1 Offline
Admin

• Sep 2017
  • 11 Posts
  • Threads: 0

I agree with Madfecker.

Those who kicking incognito are using HLSW software. I'd suggest to use CoD Rcon Tool, and the obligation to be logged under his admin's name.
I'd definietly help to keep order on the server.
03-06-2018, 10:06 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 35 Posts
  • Threads: 4

(03-06-2018, 06:28 )Heisenberg 99.1 Wrote: I agree with Madfecker.

Those who kicking incognito are using HLSW software. I'd suggest to use CoD Rcon Tool, and the obligation to be logged under his admin's name.
I'd definietly help to keep order on the server.
Hello

I agree with Mad - I remade also that the server kicked for no reason with the remark "player excluded" it's very unpleasant, it happened to me 3 times - what I'm embarrassed is that he there are very long moments with cheats while some admis kick for simple camping - I love playing some maps with a scope and others with a thompson -- I asked to be admi I did not get an answer
Tov
03-06-2018, 11:36 ,
Madfecker Offline
Admin

• May 2018
  • 28 Posts

(02-06-2018, 21:44 )Player X Wrote: I ll make list for the admins for all server in next 1-2 days.

That's fine but unless the players know that such a list exists, it won't do much for them. Do you have a link to this forum on your splash screen which players can see when they join the server?

By the way, I completely acknowledge that this is your server (I believe?) and you run it as you see fit but may I say that communication is sadly lacking. Both Tov and I (and no doubt many others) have applied to be admin but we weren't even granted an answer as a simple courtesy.

That's not being very respectful to your players.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
03-06-2018, 16:34 ,
Fear Offline

• May 2018
  • 7 Posts
  • Threads: 2

(03-06-2018, 11:36 )Madfecker Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 21:44 )Player X Wrote: I ll make list for the admins for all server in next 1-2 days.

That's fine but unless the players know that such a list exists, it won't do much for them. Do you have a link to this forum on your splash screen which players can see when they join the server?

By the way, I completely acknowledge that this is your server (I believe?) and you run it as you see fit but may I say that communication is sadly lacking. Both Tov and I (and no doubt many others) have applied to be admin but we weren't even granted an answer as a simple courtesy.

I agree whit Madfecker exhange of info is abit slow,hope it will improve in the learning process

Regards

Fear
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2018, 16:52 by Fear.)
03-06-2018, 17:30 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 35 Posts
  • Threads: 4

(03-06-2018, 16:34 )Fear Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 11:36 )Madfecker Wrote:

I agree whit Madfecker exhange of info is abit slow,hope it will improve in the learning process  

Regards

Fear
good we feel that there are many questions but also a lot of interest for this server that finally takes the bases (well I think) of a good server cod2 ... we are probably much to want to invest. when I donate I do not buy, I participate ... so I want to play in good conditions ... when I ask to be admi, I wish to participate in this balance, that's all, our ages (for some) that's enough - I know from experience that a server can shine but it can go out very quickly ... and indeed I prefer to be told no rather than shit. You ask for volunteers for tdm and indeed there is need, you ask for funding for a secure server, we are certain to moblize and ...nothing , sorry but when we are old , we are rough ... and my tohompson si hungry to kill you muhahahahahha
05-06-2018, 14:11 ,
BlackThunder Offline

• May 2018
  • 41 Posts
  • Threads: 10

Great idea!
[Image: Black_Thunder_pequeno.jpg]
twitch.tv/blackthunderlive
12-06-2018, 11:47 ,
LudeS Offline

• Aug 2017
  • 32 Posts
  • Threads: 5

(02-06-2018, 14:37 )Madfecker Wrote: As you know, I'm not an admin for this clan (even though I've asked to be but was met by a wall of silence). May I suggest that to avoid what has been termed as 'unlisted admins', the clan adopts tags to be worn by all members including admins? All admins logging into console or other external programmes, could login wearing the tags (and not 'Admin A, B or C') and players will then see who has kicked them.

Even though I've been playing on this server for several months now, I can only list four admins that I'm aware of. I have no idea who else is an admin and there's no member or list of admins on this forum.

Is it little wonder that some players get frustrated when they get kicked? More often than not, it's not because they've been kicked (some KNOW why they have been!) it's because they don't know by whom and they can't discuss it with the admin when they re-enter the server.

I've been kicked a couple of times. No reason given but when I've re-entered the server and asked why and by whom, no-one has owned up to it. It's a game but it's a game that quite obviously, lots of people still like playing and it's not unreasonable for admins to show transparency and accountability. Especially when players are being asked to donate towards the server costs.

Admin list is a good idea, admins must know each other! 
Wearing tags not. Time for clans is achieved now, i think that VETERANS are first a group of friends.
It's also good to get admins not that visible by public players to avoid recurent cheaters.
----------------------------------------
https://www.twitch.tv/ludes2007
----------------------------------------