• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15-07-2018, 22:10 ,
TRIZY Offline

• Jul 2018
  • 3 Posts
  • Threads: 1

Kicked from S&D.

Hi,

I've been playing regularly on the Veteran S&D server for the past 1-2 months. I always use the name TRIZY and have never had any problem until this week. I was kicked by fox (I think) repetitively without being given a reason why. Since then I have had no problem. I played 3-4 hours today without any problem and then I was kicked again for ''hacking''. I didn't get the admins name but he said he had a recording. Please posts this ''evidence''. Maybe I killed him and he was raging but with a score of 5-2 in the second round and 3 of those kills coming from a grenade, that's surely premature to kick someone?

Not to mention I had just played Carentan and had a score of like 20 something kills and 18/19 deaths. Why didn't you accuse me of ''hacking'' then?  Huh .

Tldr; I'm not a hacker. Why are you kicking me?
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
15-07-2018, 22:58 ,
Polat Offline
` SD Admin *

• Mar 2018
  • 17 Posts

RE: Kicked from S&D.

Hey Trziy!

Well, there are many players who had the same problem with the admins... me as an example... I got many kicks from unknown admins for no reason, but now everything is fine. VesoBaba should edit his Admin-list as soon as possible he can because there are many players are being kicked for no reason.

I know TRIZY from other server and he is my friend, I've never seen him using Wallhack or any kind of hacks.
17-07-2018, 21:41 ,
TRIZY Offline

• Jul 2018
  • 3 Posts

RE: Kicked from S&D.

Thanks Polat Smile.

Just kicked again by Fox. The reason he gave me now was ''go to the forum and cry hahah''. Strange to see that level of maturity for someone who is a Veteran Admins.