31-07-2018, 00:04 ,
Madfecker Offline
Admin

• May 2018
  • 28 Posts
  • Threads: 7

Rcon

Player X,

Can we please have the new rcon? We can't do the admin job if it's being changed every 5 minutes and we aren't being told. Quite a few cheaters in the server yesterday and today and nothing any admins present, could do. I've tried messaging you but it states that your inbox is full.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
31-07-2018, 07:42 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 35 Posts
  • Threads: 4

RE: Rcon

(31-07-2018, 00:04 )Madfecker Wrote: Player X,

Can we please have the new rcon? We can't do the admin job if it's being changed every 5 minutes and we aren't being told. Quite a few cheaters in the server yesterday and today and nothing any admins present, could do. I've tried messaging you but it states that your inbox is full.

Same request for me, I spent a terrible Sunday afternoon to go through the shoutbox to report cheaters - I think we all tired, admis but also the players who regularly suffer cheats - I also want a private message for the admis- to be bawled in public is not the way to get respected- I notice that the number of cheaters does not increase as the number of regular players drops - that's my impression

greats

Tov

31-07-2018, 15:46 ,
winni Offline

• Nov 2017
  • 27 Posts
  • Threads: 7

This is my wish too. Every day comes more and more hackers with aimbot on server, because they know we are without rcon.
31-07-2018, 21:01 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 35 Posts
  • Threads: 4

tout le monde s'en bat les couilles,les responsables sont en vacance.... sauf que l'on demande une participation financière , arrêtons donc nos donations

les serveurs meurent rarement de leurs ennemis , mais toujours de leurs amis

google traduction french to....

bonne soirée

écoeuré par autant d'amateurisme