• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
03-05-2018, 06:52 ,
SiouxYou Offline

• May 2018
  • 3 Posts
  • Threads: 2

Banned and repeatedly kicked from TDM

Hey guys, first time posting.
I was just trying to play on the TDM server, and I got repeatedly kicked and tempbanned by your member "Kamikaze". People from the server even told him I wasnt hacking. I tried to get him to discord, since I have a couple of recordings of my screen while playing that I wanted to show him (not fraps - actual camera to the monitor). 
I am a long time admin of the UdSSR-public servers, and sheesh - I've never seen such admin-abuse as Kamikaze portrayed. I see from previous threads that this has been an issue previously aswell.
Anyways, if you're not sure - dont kick/ban. 
Also Kamikaze; Giving grief due to "camping" (when I stood 15 sec in topfloor of allyhouse @Burgundy) - is idiotic. Especially since theres an anti-camp mod on the server which basically forces you to keep moving.
Since Kamikaze stated he didn't speak english, I hope someone with give him a quick memo.

If it is desired, I will provide the links to the videos I mentioned.

-Sioux
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
03-05-2018, 21:03 ,
KcLionxXxxx Offline

• Mar 2018
  • 14 Posts
  • Threads: 1

RE: Banned and repeatedly kicked from TDM

I find it extremely funny that Kamikaze actually said something that would imply he's against camping. He was kicking me for calling out campers ffs! And don't be fooled by the anti camping mod; a lot of people actually camp heavily on the Veteran servers.

In any way, I agree that Kamikaze is one of the admins that need to let go.
03-05-2018, 21:08 ,
SiouxYou Offline

• May 2018
  • 3 Posts
  • Threads: 2

Well if thats the case, it's admin abuse to the highest extent. Bending the rules as you see fit.
I'd never allow such a simple guy to even have a sniff at the rcon.

Sort your things out Veteran Clan.
03-05-2018, 23:22 ,
Shasuby #24 Offline

• Sep 2017
  • 11 Posts
  • Threads: 0

we'll try to find solution
10-05-2018, 06:18 ,
mobius83 Offline

• May 2018
  • 2 Posts
  • Threads: 1

I was there when he got banned. Totally unfair by kamikaze
08-08-2018, 11:10 ,
kamikaze Offline

• Jun 2018
  • 10 Posts
  • Threads: 4

honored players !! I can see the many complaints against me !! me! I am a man !! i'm wrong !! it also happens !! I'm sorry I hurt !! but order is only if there are admins active!!!You do not have to condemn !! I've been playing for 14 years now! He had his own clan! i was inditeam i was tesla admin for a long time !!I have to obey all the rules !! we want pure game !! And I'm sorry about who I hurt !! / kamikaze /bye!!
10-08-2018, 19:52 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 35 Posts

(08-08-2018, 11:10 )kamikaze Wrote: honored players !! I can see the many complaints against me !! me! I am a man !! i'm wrong !! it also happens !! I'm sorry I hurt !! but order is only if there are admins active!!!You do not have to condemn !! I've been playing for 14 years now! He had his own clan! i was inditeam i was tesla admin for a long time !!I have to obey all the rules !! we want pure game !! And I'm sorry about who I hurt !! / kamikaze /bye!!

I understand your frustration since I was a time admi at udssr .. but I prefer kami, who does his job that the band of neurotic officiating at udssr ... continue to work as a sect, I wish a very good cancer to exze and do not rot us

thank you, a thousand times thank you .... and thank you kami.  Heart Heart

I specify a cancer of the testicles ... but as it lacks balls, a cancer of the prostate would make me happy ... I've already seen my 58 years of life cowards but never a s... like this
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 20:02 by Tov.)
11-08-2018, 20:44 ,
kamikaze Offline

• Jun 2018
  • 10 Posts

Thx Tov Smile
12-08-2018, 15:00 ,
Madfecker Offline
Admin

• May 2018
  • 28 Posts
  • Threads: 7

Admins are like all players - human. Humans make mistakes and I would dare any player to say that they've never made mistakes of any kind in their lives.

Admins can only make a decision based on what they see in front of them and their own experience in the gaming world. Admins are trained, not born and mistakes will occur along the way. God knows, I know this from first-hand experience when I was a Board member (BOD) at Easy Company Gaming. I made lots of mistakes but I gained valuable experience and it's that experience I now utilise when making decisions as an admin on behalf of the Veteran Clan owners. My in-game name, by the way, is Chris P Bacon.

If you've never been an admin on a server, try not to criticise those who are doing their best for the majority of the fun-loving gamers. If you HAVE been an admin before, then you'll know what I'm talking about.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
12-08-2018, 18:14 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 35 Posts

I like Mad's analysis. - to be admired is often to have a doubt because one works with experience and in the moment. It's often stopping his game to watch and kick. What is unpleasant is to be often insulted by some players online - for me the admi is always right especially that this is only a kick ... I imagine that everyone can discuss with the big boss or explain online. I am willing to explain to everyone about my decisions, but only in calm and respect.

greats

Tov

I like Mad's analysis. - to be admi is often to have a doubt because one works with experience and in the moment. It's often stopping his game to watch and kick. What is unpleasant is to be often insulted by some players online - for me the admi is always right especially that this is only a kick ... I imagine that everyone can discuss with the big boss or explain online. I am willing to explain to everyone about my decisions, but only in calm and respect.

greats

Tov
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2018, 18:16 by Tov.)