Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16-08-2018, 16:59 ,
Fear Offline

• May 2018
  • 7 Posts
  • Threads: 2

Admins on CTBF server

Hi all wht is going on whit admins on CTFBserver ???? is it the main goal to kill CTFBserver from inside whit silly behavior from some admins .I been playing  COD 2 MP from 2005 and i come across some servers during the years,but i never seen something like what some admins are displaying here tbh.

Im not defending anyone  being accused this post is not abaut that , its all abaut immature,inexperienced peps being apointed to adminduty and they step up to the task by abusing adminrights , abusing/insulting players and protecting their " friends".Is there really no headadmin keeping a eye on whats going on ? or are all admins part of a innercore that performes adminduty the way it pleases them and their "friends" ? 

The easy way to solve this is to tell the ones not like whats going on adminwhise to play on other servers, but i guess thats not the purpose whit running a public server and asking for donations ? or is it just a kindergarten for incorrectly apointed admins and their friends " the choir of apes".

A server is not greater then the amounth of player visiting it and bad adminbehavior will kill it from inside thats been done before.

The only one  stepping up imo is Player X,normal in communication ,good at listening and cleans up the shit after other admins who not should be given adminrights,just look how they behave whit their random abuse,random kicking and banning not showing any proof whatever and listens to the choir of the apes screaming " HE IS A CHEATER" "HE IS A NOOB KICK/BAN HIM " and the kick/ban begins.

Another "fun" thing is when admins join the same team often using dif names,whats the purpose ? to win no mather what ? to keep a eye on cheaters Wink or to have good time cheating ?

Whould be great to get some answers from other admins then Player X or dont they have the guts to explain whats going on.

Regards

Fear
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
16-08-2018, 17:39 ,
#mr67 Offline

• Aug 2017
  • 22 Posts
  • Threads: 1

RE: Admins on CTBF server

Fear probably it is pointless to argue about it. In a half year i didn't saw progress. The worst thing is that x know about it and nothing happens...
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply