Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
08-09-2018, 12:41 ,
stingizm Offline

• Sep 2018
  • 1 Posts
  • Threads: 1

Repeatedly kicked; Admin Complaint (Kamikaze)

Hey, 

So I'm a frequent player on the veteran TDM Cod2 server. However, for the past few weeks, nearly every time I have played with Veteran|Kamikaze, he keeps kicking me for various reasons. Sometimes its for Wallhacking, sometimes its for insulting an admin.

This is getting tiresome. I have spoken with an admin already (PlayerX) and he told Kamikaze to stop kicking me, to which he agreed he would stop doing.

However, he is back at it again and I can't play peacefully on the server without getting kicked by him. I feel he is seriously abusing his admin powers.

I am hoping someone from the Veteran clan can put an end to this, either by taking away his RCON or telling him to smarten up.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 12:50 by stingizm.)
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
08-09-2018, 18:02 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 35 Posts
  • Threads: 4

RE: Repeatedly kicked; Admin Complaint (Kamikaze)

yes all the problem of these players cheats, toxic, bad faith, who are not permban on this server - these players who moaning challenge, create controversy ... these players that I do not even speculate so much they are rotten - others who are protected and know or challenge "the boss" - if the work was done until the end these shits would finally permban - on this server I give in time and money, it is not for a professional cheater teaches me to do my job - go play elsewhere cheater band, you are banned permanently from cod2 on all serious servers except veteran

stingmachin arrête de te plaindre , de cafter et va jouer ailleurs

Tov
08-09-2018, 18:53 ,
butcher10 Offline

• Sep 2018
  • 4 Posts
  • Threads: 1

Kamikaze is rcon admin too, the same shit as most other admins.

@ToV stop copy and paste you spam.
08-09-2018, 19:11 ,
Hun.Encsi Offline

• Aug 2018
  • 13 Posts
  • Threads: 2

this is not exactly what you write .. at least do not lie.. when you came to play, you started insulting without reason .. I saw it..
I've seen you cheat many times. I did not even speak to anybody.. that's all about that
08-09-2018, 19:15 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 35 Posts

gentlemen, ladies, go play somewhere else or so take responsibility and participate financially ... nothing, you do not have to play at veteran unless you are banned elsewhere .. your names change but your ip betray you
08-09-2018, 19:15 ,
kamikaze Offline

• Jun 2018
  • 10 Posts

you keep blaming the server ... ppsh off ... pppsh low server! ppsh low kamikaze .. noob kamikaze ... kamikaze noob ppsh ... etc .. this one minute i write .. i have already said player X

because i am admin, please do not insult that i am noob because ppsh i play because all the weapons are allowed on the server.

Kamikaze
08-09-2018, 19:17 ,
Hun.Encsi Offline

• Aug 2018
  • 13 Posts
  • Threads: 2

I also have a problem with an admin but I still do not cry to anybody.. it's childish
if you have kamikaze and tov admin is interesting there is no cheating up there ..
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 19:19 by Hun.Encsi.)
08-09-2018, 19:47 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 35 Posts

if we asked the cheats to justify themselves as well as the admis to do their work, we would finally advance .... insulting an admi, as much as we insult here kami merit permban ... this aggressiveness towards those who advance the waiter becomes intolerable ....

Tov