• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05-10-2018, 17:46 ,
Madfecker Offline
Admin

• May 2018
  • 31 Posts
  • Threads: 8

Has it come to this?

I'll start by saying how unprofessional it is for the server owners to allow one admin to kick another admin for the alleged 'offence' of camping. Today, Kcxlionxxx masquerading as Veteran Fan 3.4 kicked me for that same alleged offence and without discussion, in-game and in front of other players. He said that he'd 'warned me continuously'. Using the console as a way of hiding who he actually was and not mentioning my name once, is - apparently - 'warning me continuously'.

His conduct was extremely unprofessional to say the least.

The server has an anti-camping mod with a time limit no doubt set by whoever amended the server config. However, if you stand in one position for more than 5 seconds or return to the same location, from what I've seen in-game, Lion takes extreme exception to it. The game has scoped weapons for a reason. The game has fixed MG's for a reason. Players have favourite positions for a reason. And like me, return to them time and again. To use them, that's why. Lion clearly has difficulty in understanding that concept.

It's called individual gameplay. That's what makes this game varied and fun.

To me, he's circumventing the anti-camping mod and imposing his own rules and agenda and as well as pissing me off, it's pissed a lot of other players off. More importantly, one admin kicking another in game, is unforgiveable. Is this what the server owners actually want to happen? In my server, if one admin kicked another due to imposing his own will, he'd be stripped of rcon.

Immediately. Straight away.

If the server owners want to see a gradual decline in player numbers, then keep Lion as an admin. If not, then discussions need to be had.

I've no doubt he'll respond to this post with his usual vitriolic rant, to try and justify his actions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 17:47 by Madfecker.)
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
05-10-2018, 17:52 ,
KcLionxXxxx Offline

• Mar 2018
  • 19 Posts
  • Threads: 1

RE: Has it come to this?

Let me sink down to your intelligence level, since you don't seem to understand simple english, despite being a Brit. You are SO FUCKING WRONG, Madfecker. So wrong!

On Burgundy, every single time you play, you go hide at that open top balcony with the MG. EVERY! SINGLE! TIME!! And you're not fucking using it.
On Carentan, you go to the building between the 2 MGs and hide there too. Again, every time you appear on the server.

I haven't kicked you any time that I've seen you camping, but I told you that you should stop it! I said it here, I said it ingame. No response.

Using excuses to hide the fact that you only camp on the servers, despite being an admin, and only blame me is extremely unprofessional. Take responsibility for your actions! Yes, it's not good for one admin to kick another, but what if one admin cheats?! What if one admin (you) camps all the time?!

In your server, nobody except you would camp. Only you. And nobody else.

Oh, and unlike you, I keep the server clean of cheaters!

You've unlawfully kicked honest players because they were better than you. That is something that I have NEVER done.

You've framed everyone that said anything about you. And now it's my turn. Apparently, being called out for your against-server-rules behaviour isn't something you take with grace. And instead of changing your gameplay so it's not 100% camping, you just rant about being kicked.

And yes, I only kicked you once just so you'd take your lesson.

P.S. I'm pretty sure one of us 2 doesn't have rcon atm....wondering what the reason might be.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 17:57 by KcLionxXxxx.)
05-10-2018, 18:47 ,
Madfecker Offline
Admin

• May 2018
  • 31 Posts

(05-10-2018, 17:52 )KcLionxXxxx Wrote: "Let me sink down to your intelligence level, since you don't seem to understand simple english, despite being a Brit. You are SO FUCKING WRONG, Madfecker. So wrong!"

Racist as well, eh? Not very nice.

"On Burgundy, every single time you play, you go hide at that open top balcony with the MG. EVERY! SINGLE! TIME!! And you're not fucking using it.
On Carentan, you go to the building between the 2 MGs and hide there too. Again, every time you appear on the server."

I don't need to use the MG every time I go into that building. As an ex-soldier (were you ever one?) I gain height in order to have a visual advantage, hence that means that I go to the top floors of buildings. On Carentan, I'm not sure who you've been looking at but I tend to use the entire map. However, if you'd read my post, you'd have seen that it's called 'individual gameplay' which every player has. Sadly, it's something that you appear to be hell-bent on stamping out.

"I haven't kicked you any time that I've seen you camping, but I told you that you should stop it! I said it here, I said it ingame. No response"

I didn't see my name come up once. Not once. Lots of 'FUCKING MOVE' and 'STOP FUCKING CAMPING' and more of the same which could have really been directed at anyone. Hiding behind console with a different name is a real way in which to show transparency, isn't it. When I re-entered the server after being kicked, I asked who kicked me and your alternative name came up. I asked if it was you (Lion) and you confirmed it. I - like other players - shouldn't have to ask who it was.

"Using excuses to hide the fact that you only camp on the servers, despite being an admin, and only blame me is extremely unprofessional. Take responsibility for your actions! Yes, it's not good for one admin to kick another, but what if one admin cheats?! What if one admin (you) camps all the time?!"

Your concept of camping and other players concept of camping, varies widely. You don't let the anti-camping mod do its work, rather you impose your will on players but I don't think you can really see the impact that has on the lifeblood of any server - the players themselves. Re: your comment about admins cheating then that's a different ball-game. You take the appropriate action after obtaining evidence and then report them to the server owners.

"In your server, nobody except you would camp. Only you. And nobody else"
Really? Any evidence to support that?

"Oh, and unlike you, I keep the server clean of cheaters!"
And so do I whenever I come across any. I would not have asked to be an admin, otherwise. You appear to live on the server but some of us do have full-time jobs.

"You've unlawfully kicked honest players because they were better than you. That is something that I have NEVER done"
That is so untrue I've just spat my coffee all over my monitor! I only kick when I have reason to. I can count the numbers of players I've kicked on the fingers of one hand, unlike yourself who seem as if you've made it a career choice. I've had one complaint made about me on the forum and that appeared to be from a player who was well known to other admins. I didn't kick him but as I explained in response to his post, I was not the admin that kicked him. I assumed that I knew who it was but after reading your comments, I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't you who's going around kicking people and letting other admins take the blame. After all, you hide behind a name no-one could use to identify you.

"You've framed everyone that said anything about you. And now it's my turn. Apparently, being called out for your against-server-rules behaviour isn't something you take with grace. And instead of changing your gameplay so it's not 100% camping, you just rant about being kicked"

Really? With only one complaint on this forum? You call that framing?

"And yes, I only kicked you once just so you'd take your lesson"

Classy to do it in front of other players.

"P.S. I'm pretty sure one of us 2 doesn't have rcon atm....wondering what the reason might be"

I would confidently assume that if the server owners no longer wanted me to have rcon, they'd have the moral character to tell me. However, it's very strange as I've just tried logging on as an admin and it worked perfectly. In fact, Player X only sent me the updated rcon yesterday evening.....

Anything else?

Oh, and whereabouts on these boards have you told me to stop camping?

I'm all eyes.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 19:03 by Madfecker.)
05-10-2018, 20:03 ,
Hun.Encsi Offline

• Aug 2018
  • 17 Posts
  • Threads: 2

Lion ... is Mg blocked? It's so ridiculous... I've also seen that you've kicked people out of without getting OK... and then everybody attack Kamikaze... Here's a good admin: Kamikaze Tov Ice Chris and Croxee... If they are on the server then clean of the game .. that's all about that
05-10-2018, 20:48 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 32 Posts

while we are strangling live on a server accessible to all, watch gametracker and attendance. Lion your behavior is unspeakable, of course you will tell me that my English and rotten and that I am mentally retarded ... of my time we did not teach English but the respect of others ... if no one reacts in 6 months veteran is dead - look at the server's gametracker attendance, soon you'll be playing alone ... on veteran everyone spray, it does not interest me anymore ... when I go to the shooting range in real life I do not burst, I apply, that's the challenge

Tov
05-10-2018, 23:15 ,
Madfecker Offline
Admin

• May 2018
  • 31 Posts

KcxLionxxx, if you're still reading this, I'd like to draw your attention to one of the server\clan rules:

~Don't kick other admins and clan members, if they use cheat then make demo and report on forum

It seems very much like you've just broken one of the cardinal rules. The rules that you profess to be so bothered about......
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 23:16 by Madfecker.)
06-10-2018, 11:19 ,
Polat Offline
` SD Admin *

• Mar 2018
  • 17 Posts

(05-10-2018, 17:52 )KcLionxXxxx Wrote:
"You've unlawfully kicked honest players because they were better than you. That is something that I have NEVER done."

I didn't care about what you have written expect this sentence. As I know that MedFecker is the best admin in Veteran until now and also he doesn't kick people for anything. 

Every time some random player go to the forum just to spam "I got a kick from the admin because I'm better than him." Ah come on, this is just bullshit and crap. These players are the real hackers, so beware of them. They're killing themselves to prove something isn't true. I hope you get the point.

Just don't kick each other in the server, because the players will laugh at both of you and they'll think that the server doesn't have good protection and the cheaters will be more active.

06-10-2018, 12:55 ,
Dazzleraw Offline

• Oct 2018
  • 9 Posts
  • Threads: 0

Just a bit of background on myself. I've been playing COD2(badly) since 2006 and for 6 years was a board of directors senior admin on the USA based EC clan. I also financially contributed to this group on a monthly basis. I only moved on from this position when the clan swapped to newer games that my rig can't handle. I'm friends with Madfecker, Tov, Croxy, Icebucketeer, Online Germany, Godshand, Fighter and many others. A few of us are also sociable outside of the gaming arena. I absolutely love this game and play almost daily but sadly 13 years since it's creation I find myself scratching around for decent places to play and am down to just 6 servers in my favourites list. I found that many of my old buddies were now congregating on the Veteran server so of late I've been frequenting there and joining in the fun!

A couple of weeks ago I was in game and noticed that a player in spec wearing Veteran guest tags was ranting and raving about people camping.This was when you had changed the anti camp and it made a message appear on screen for all to see prior to it kicking you for camping. I pointed out that there is anti camp which forces you to move every 10 seconds and he informed me that it is 15 and he wanted it to be 10. He continued his rants (and swearing) then started to kick multiple players. They'd come back and ask why and he kicked them again. I later asked friends who this guy was to be told there's a new Irish guy who's obsessed with camping and clears the server of players by indiscriminately kicking for alleged camping.

Moving to around a week ago I was in game and decided to have a few rounds of sniping. I was happily playing away and was (unusually) doing quite well. The bothersome anti camp message would come up so I would relocate as soon as it appeared. This gave me roughly 2 shots in one position. Next thing I know is I'm kicked, no warning given. I came back, asked why and the anonymous admin (using console) said 'for camping'. I pointed out that there's active anti camp and he replied that players can beat the anti camp by moving then returning to the same place (explain the logic in this argument lol!). I told him that the very nature of sniping requires you to be static for at least a short period...and he said quote 'If you want to camp go play on Dajka Equipa' and kicked me. I returned and he immediately kicked me. At no point was I swearing or abusive towards him.

Personally I really don't think that camping is a problem in the server and it's just too subjective to be included to any degree in the rules of the game. One mans 'camping' is another mans tactical cover and move. I actually love a constant camp player as I know where to aim at or where to plop a nade  ! This KcLionxXxxx guy says he's 25 but the swearing and abuse in the post above and his actions in game point to him being much younger. I've also seen posts from him asking for help with demos etc. Might I suggest that he's obsessing with 'camping' because it requires no demos, is easy for him and his subjective opinion and that he doesn't know how to do anything else! I for one would strip him of rcon privileges with immediate effect. At the very least he needs very close scrutinisation. He will kill your server if you let him!

Apologies for the long post but I just wanted to add some detail to show I'm not just some angry young kid who's been caught doing wrong (I've actually just turned 50 and I'm a retired cop!) Now let's just play  Big Grin  !
06-10-2018, 18:21 ,
KcLionxXxxx Offline

• Mar 2018
  • 19 Posts

A lot of BS is being said here, a lot of responses to give. Hang on in there for a bit:

(05-10-2018, 23:15 )Madfecker Wrote: KcxLionxxx, if you're still reading this, I'd like to draw your attention to one of the server\clan rules:

~Don't kick other admins and clan members, if they use cheat then make demo and report on forum

It seems very much like you've just broken one of the cardinal rules. The rules that you profess to be so bothered about......

I did report it on iShoutBox, more than once. Too bad you "ignored" it. So, technically, I didn't break any rules.

(05-10-2018, 20:03 )Hun.Encsi Wrote: Lion ... is Mg blocked? It's so ridiculous... I've also seen that you've kicked people out of without getting OK... and then everybody attack Kamikaze... Here's a good admin: Kamikaze Tov Ice Chris and Croxee... If they are on the server then clean of the game .. that's all about that

The MG isn't blocked. And it shouldn't be. But, madfecker just sits right by the MG with his PPSH and camps. ALL THE TIME!
Oh, and an admin that only talks his language, especially when people talk English to him, isn't a good admin. Especially if said admin does it only so he can swear. And, Kamikaze does that A LOT!
Crox and Tov do a good job. And, probably ice, if he wasn't often kicking people who are just better than him (which he does).
(05-10-2018, 20:48 )Tov Wrote: while we are strangling live on a server accessible to all, watch gametracker and attendance. Lion your behavior is unspeakable, of course you will tell me that my English and rotten and that I am mentally retarded ... of my time we did not teach English but the respect of others ... if no one reacts in 6 months veteran is dead - look at the server's gametracker attendance, soon you'll be playing alone ... on veteran everyone spray, it does not interest me anymore ... when I go to the shooting range in real life I do not burst, I apply, that's the challenge

Tov

When did I say any of these things?! I have said that you should move more, instead of saying "oh this is a camping map. that is a camping weapon" and all those excuses that you use. Never did I say something about your english. Besides, english isn't my first language either.

(06-10-2018, 12:55 )Dazzleraw Wrote: Just a bit of background on myself. I've been playing COD2(badly) since 2006 and for 6 years was a board of directors senior admin on the USA based EC clan. I also financially contributed to this group on a monthly basis. I only moved on from this position when the clan swapped to newer games that my rig can't handle. I'm friends with Madfecker, Tov, Croxy, Icebucketeer, Online Germany, Godshand, Fighter and many others. A few of us are also sociable outside of the gaming arena. I absolutely love this game and play almost daily but sadly 13 years since it's creation I find myself scratching around for decent places to play and am down to just 6 servers in my favourites list. I found that many of my old buddies were now congregating on the Veteran server so of late I've been frequenting there and joining in the fun!

A couple of weeks ago I was in game and noticed that a player in spec wearing Veteran guest tags was ranting and raving about people camping.This was when you had changed the anti camp and it made a message appear on screen for all to see prior to it kicking you for camping. I pointed out that there is anti camp which forces you to move every 10 seconds and he informed me that it is 15 and he wanted it to be 10. He continued his rants (and swearing) then started to kick multiple players. They'd come back and ask why and he kicked them again. I later asked friends who this guy was to be told there's a new Irish guy who's obsessed with camping and clears the server of players by indiscriminately kicking for alleged camping.

Moving to around a week ago I was in game and decided to have a few rounds of sniping. I was happily playing away and was (unusually) doing quite well. The bothersome anti camp message would come up so I would relocate as soon as it appeared. This gave me roughly 2 shots in one position. Next thing I know is I'm kicked, no warning given. I came back, asked why and the anonymous admin (using console) said 'for camping'. I pointed out that there's active anti camp and he replied that players can beat the anti camp by moving then returning to the same place (explain the logic in this argument lol!). I told him that the very nature of sniping requires you to be static for at least a short period...and he said quote 'If you want to camp go play on Dajka Equipa' and kicked me. I returned and he immediately kicked me. At no point was I swearing or abusive towards him.

Personally I really don't think that camping is a problem in the server and it's just too subjective to be included to any degree in the rules of the game. One mans 'camping' is another mans tactical cover and move. I actually love a constant camp player as I know where to aim at or where to plop a nade  ! This KcLionxXxxx guy says he's 25 but the swearing and abuse in the post above and his actions in game point to him being much younger. I've also seen posts from him asking for help with demos etc. Might I suggest that he's obsessing with 'camping' because it requires no demos, is easy for him and his subjective opinion and that he doesn't know how to do anything else! I for one would strip him of rcon privileges with immediate effect. At the very least he needs very close scrutinisation. He will kill your server if you let him!

Apologies for the long post but I just wanted to add some detail to show I'm not just some angry young kid who's been caught doing wrong (I've actually just turned 50 and I'm a retired cop!) Now let's just play  Big Grin  !

Dazzleraw, I'll try to be nice to you, despite the way you talked about me ingame. Camping IS a big issue on Veteran. Camping defenders are a big issue on veteran. As far as abominable things to do on the server, it's not as bad as cheating, but it happens way more often, and some people don't even like to admit it.

P.S. Dazzleraw, I am 25. I'd be happy to shoot you a copy of my ID just to prove it.
P.S. 2: Yes I do have one mental issue. It is called being sick towards hypocrites and people who can only blame others because they're not able to see what they do wrong, and of course don't like criticism. Yes, long name for a mental disease, but that's what it is. And yes, Dazzleraw and ice, I saw it! Joke's on you.
06-10-2018, 18:40 ,
Dazzleraw Offline

• Oct 2018
  • 9 Posts

The more this guy types the more he reinforces what we are all saying Big Grin It appears to be 5 against one on here Big Grin Maybe we're all wrong Big Grin I don't care what you saw me say in game, I said it hoping you were skulking in spec as per usual Big Grin
06-10-2018, 19:26 ,
Madfecker Offline
Admin

• May 2018
  • 31 Posts

KcLionxxx, it is clear that you are clutching at straws in an attempt to convince yourself and others, that you are right and everyone else is wrong. You are clearly an inexperienced admin who has an unhealthy obsession with what you perceive to be camping and who is unable to see the damage you are doing to the server population.

You have stated many untruths in your posts and that is not the behaviour of a responsible admin. In response to your comment stating that you 'technically haven't broken any rules by kicking me' I would say that you are trying to mislead people. The rules are clear. You take a demo and report the other admin to senior admins who will take the appropriate action. Nowhere does it say that you can act arbitrarily towards other admins by taking the decision to kick them yourself. Despite your statement that you posted on a shout box, you clearly acted outside your given authority.

You also constantly undermine the server owners by ignoring the time limit they have set on the anti-camping mod and imposing your own. That's another example of you exceeding your authority.

What is also clear is that after reading posts on this and other threads, you do not enjoy the respect and confidence of other players and for this, you only have yourself to blame.

Now a bit about me too. I'm a few years older than Dazzleraw and have served for 39 years in the British military both in the ranks and as a commissioned officer. I was a Board member of the EC clan based in the USA and have 9 years experience as a senior admin. I know how to behave towards other players and I know the damage that can be done to server traffic by poor admins. Just like Dazzleraw, Ice, Tov and Crox, i enjoy my gaming immensely. You, KcLionxxx have a lot to learn as an admin but I don't think the Veteran server is the place for you to learn.

I call again on the server owners to strip you of rcon because I would suggest that you are a serious threat to the reputation of the clan and the longevity of the server.
06-10-2018, 19:45 ,
Dazzleraw Offline

• Oct 2018
  • 9 Posts

Well said MadFecker. The game is dying and it really doesn't need guys like this to help it on its way. What ever happened to new admins keeping their heads down and learning the ropes rather than jumping in with size 10 boots and upsetting a happy place?
06-10-2018, 19:49 ,
Hun.Encsi Offline

• Aug 2018
  • 17 Posts

Kc Lion ... now I mean that Kamikaze is no more? what harmed you? You are 25 years old .. Kamikaze 38.. and you say what is good.. Kamikaze has been playing for 15 years .. there were more clans in it. For example: Inditeam, Tesla etc.
He was an admin to every clan. He did everything he did .. he never had a complaint about it .. the fraudsters were crying.. now look at the server ... it's full of cheaters.. but I'm sure you screwed it up ... I do not really care about it .. but you need to know how to kill the server... You're the one who kicks people off the server.. unfortunately with my own eyes I saw .. you've disguised yourself several times ... and you've put everything on Kamikaze.. I was disappointed in you .. and in the server too ... because while you were not all was good.. I'm sorry but this is my opinion .. think a little bit. I do not want to hurt you...but this is reality.
learn to accept your associates ..my subject is closed Smile
06-10-2018, 21:08 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 32 Posts

I call the admis leaders to make decisions - at 17 o'clock on a Saturday, we were 10 players, once again I repeat that the attendance drops - the players no longer support our quarrels that we post here because we do not have pm - as soon as ... appears under his real name at last, because he always appeared masked, attendance decreases, this intellectual terrorism weighs me-it is there to play and have fun - it is the judges who maintain a server, not admitted, the camptime has already fired half ... look at the statistics

réagissez et virez ce gars, kiker un autre admi est INACCEPTABLE

merci

Tov
06-10-2018, 22:00 ,
Madfecker Offline
Admin

• May 2018
  • 31 Posts

To me, Tov's post speaks volumes about the damage KcLionxxx is doing.

I agree - may I respectfully request that the server owners make a decision regarding the continuance of KcLionxxx as an admin. If its the right decision, the rest of us may be able to raise the number of players in the server who will no longer fear being dealt with in both an underhand and arbitrary manner.
06-10-2018, 22:40 ,
KcLionxXxxx Offline

• Mar 2018
  • 19 Posts

(06-10-2018, 22:00 )Madfecker Wrote: To me, Tov's post speaks volumes about the damage KcLionxxx is doing.

I agree - may I respectfully request that the server owners make a decision regarding the continuance of KcLionxxx as an admin. If its the right decision, the rest of us may be able to raise the number of players in the server who will no longer fear being dealt with in both an underhand and arbitrary manner.

I didn't want to do this, but you're forcing me to. And I'll sink to your level, this time for real.

Dear Madfucktard, I vouched for you to become an admin. I did it on the forum, on Shoutbox and in private to Player X and Shasuby. And I did that because I believed that you actually cared for the server being clean of all sorts of troublemakers.

But instead, you just turned into a ridiculous camper. And you are using every single resource you have available to make me look bad, while you try to justify your own self! But you can't even look at yourself before and after becoming an admin here.

Therefore, it's only thanks to me that the consequences of your actions have drawn this much attention to them. If I hadn't vouched for you becoming an admin (and trust me, thanks to you, I'll never do it for anyone else), you wouldn't be talking as though you're some sort of god.
(06-10-2018, 19:26 )Madfecker Wrote: You also constantly undermine the server owners by ignoring the time limit they have set on the anti-camping mod and imposing your own. That's another example of you exceeding your authority.
What is also clear is that after reading posts on this and other threads, you do not enjoy the respect and confidence of other players and for this, you only have yourself to blame.
I call again on the server owners to strip you of rcon because I would suggest that you are a serious threat to the reputation of the clan and the longevity of the server.

1) I often let people camp for 1-2 maps, some times even more, before I take action. It's the first time now that I learn that 2x18mins is less than 25 seconds. Thanks for the heads up
2) Well, I do have the respect from other players. It is only those who are following your line (be nice and good before getting rcon, then become a low camping scum/defend aforementioned scums)
3) Yeah I am a threat to this clan becoming a respectable clan. I admit, not letting WASH hvo (JagaR), Singone, Sig-Sauer etc play on this server is a clear sign of threatening the server's reputation. If I leave them on, we'll be as good as dajka i ekipa (for those who haven't been on their servers, that clan is a cheaters/campers haven)!

(06-10-2018, 21:08 )Tov Wrote: I call the admis leaders to make decisions - at 17 o'clock on a Saturday, we were 10 players, once again I repeat that the attendance drops - the players no longer support our quarrels that we post here because we do not have pm - as soon as ... appears under his real name at last, because he always appeared masked, attendance decreases, this intellectual terrorism weighs me-it is there to play and have fun - it is the judges who maintain a server, not admitted, the camptime has already fired half ... look at the statistics

réagissez et virez ce gars, kiker un autre admi est INACCEPTABLE

merci

Tov

DO you still defend camping? For real?!

And, in the end, why is it so bad running a tight ship? Why is it so bad to have some rules and all of us (including the admins) respect them? What makes some admins immune to server rules?
On a side note, LudeS has been kicked from CTFB a couple times for camping. But he didn't make such drama about it. Hell, he even has recordings of those kicks on his twitch channel.

On another side note, POP cheats one in every 2-3 times he appears on the server. And somehow he still has rcon. Has this not bothered any of you?
06-10-2018, 22:58 ,
Dazzleraw Offline

• Oct 2018
  • 9 Posts

You've all heard of Trump delusional syndrome? We have here what I would call camp delusional syndrome. This guy is seeing a problem that the other 20 or 30 admins (I don't know the number) are not seeing. He is the self anointed guardian, nay a messiah who has come to save you all from the demon of camp who is consuming you all. He and he alone (and boy is he alone) is righteous in his quest to make the server a Utopia of constant motion under his reign! Sorry my friends but this guy is a fruitcake, nuts, bananas. I'm not a member and I play in other places so matters not to me but I have to say he needs to be gone asap...
07-10-2018, 00:38 ,
Madfecker Offline
Admin

• May 2018
  • 31 Posts

KcLionxxx, whether or not you supported my appointment to admin, is irrelevant. This matter is about your conduct, nothing more.

As an admin, one has priorities and camping (or whatever you perceive to be camping) is quite low down on the priority list for any admin. What should be taking up our attention is aimbots, wallhacking (although often difficult to prove) or extensive whining or calling out other players without evidence.

In the grand scheme of things, camping is a minor irritation, nothing more and you seem to be focusing too much on that minor irritation.

Every server needs to be driven by the very thing it relies on - the players. Rules have a place but a good admin focusses on the major - not the minor - things.

You continually focus on the minor things and have let it consume you to the detriment of the players. This indicates your inexperience and subsequent behaviour which has led to this situation. Your willingness to appoint yourself as judge, jury and executioner especially in regard to fellow admins, marks you out as not being fit to be given rcon.

My advice to you is to resign your admin appointment (unless the server owners decide to terminate your appointment) and go away to reflect on your conduct and learn from it. All this calling out of fellow admins (including Pop Neradnik) without providing any evidence, is not acceptable. To me, you're trying to deflect attention away from your own conduct and create issues for other players. If any admin IS cheating, they will surely be found out in the fullness of time.

At the moment, your propensity to attack those who criticise your conduct with insults and foul language; and your inability to view the wider picture, is indicative of your immaturity.

I'm curious as to what the server owners make of all of this but if it were MY server, you would already have been dismissed.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 00:41 by Madfecker.)
07-10-2018, 00:50 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 32 Posts

I'm not going to repeat ... some have chosen to penalize those who have a scope to the detriment of those who prefer to strafe ... it is a choice that has penalized the server of at least 1/3 of his players ... I think it's more, just analyze the numbers, analyze, think (can be) and in addition to the camptime that does not allow even more to shoot the machine gun, some make their own law .. .. under another name, in secret - it's brave !!!!
. dare to treat a camper a player with a camptime of 10 sec. it is pathologic and it is healing, continue to fuck the players it has a price, kick an admi it is UNACCEPTABLE

discuter avec un con c'est commencer à l'instruire
07-10-2018, 01:07 ,
Dazzleraw Offline

• Oct 2018
  • 9 Posts

On a side note to this nonsense...I didn't realise that Kamikaze had quit. Come back immediately! I also didn't know that he and Encsi were a husband and wife team...Just brilliant! I wish my wife played!
07-10-2018, 01:17 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 32 Posts

in resume, a sunday at 1 am with humor (a lot) ... mad is a camper, we are all idiots, player x fuck a goat and our big boss participates in a ganbang with mathilda may and ivana trump ... because kclyon is the only one to be right while the server goes down ... wow i'm going to bed

and yes kami come back rapidlly
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 01:19 by Tov.)
07-10-2018, 01:40 ,
Dazzleraw Offline

• Oct 2018
  • 9 Posts

Bravo Tov my Frenchie friend...well said! Play for fun! Kill you tomorrow!x
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 10:44 by Dazzleraw.)
07-10-2018, 07:15 ,
Hun.Encsi Offline

• Aug 2018
  • 17 Posts

Kamikaze did not quit ... playing on the server .. he just did not get R-con privilege. because there are a lot of complaints .. I I would be curious where complain ??
07-10-2018, 09:30 ,
Madfecker Offline
Admin

• May 2018
  • 31 Posts

As I alluded to in a previous post, I'm wondering if KcLionxxx was sat in console, undetectable under another name, kicking players. The players who have been kicked would have seen Kamikaze as the only admin in-game and naturally assumed it was him who kicked them, thus generating the amount of complaints against him.

Whilst I'm unable to substantiate that theory with evidence, it's certainly plausible enough given that KcLionxxx likes to hide his identity from the players so that he can torment them with his one-man crusade.

If I read one of Tov's posts correctly, the players are wary of staying in position too long because they know they'll be arbitrarily kicked by a hidden admin. When KcLionxxx uses his playername and can be seen by others, the server rapidly empties. That in itself suggests his position is now untenable.
07-10-2018, 11:09 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 32 Posts

it's like that on tdm - kami is afk and we see players get kicked for no reason - generally I say it's the random kick - it happens that 8 to 10 players are kicked in 30 minutes - when I I was not admi it happened to me from time to time and it was not kami or so it does it without visual about the game ... this uncertainty is not good, for recognized admis who play because they must manage the bad mood of players and for players who are worried -
I think Mad you've put your finger on the problem
07-10-2018, 13:55 ,
Crox3 Offline

• May 2018
  • 10 Posts

I'm with Fecker , Tov , Dazzleraw and Encsii ....

Lion is having a WAR @ camping .... i don't understand it , but he has that itchy thing for it

What i do understand is that he should not kick other admins ... or argue on the server with other admins

In my opinion camping is part of the game .... i Always know where they r after they shot meh , easily to find Big Grin easy kill Big Grin

If u have words or other stuff to discuss , do it here and NOT ingame on the server !

I'm not gonna say more to this ...

Love ya all Heart
Kill Ya Laters !! Big Grin Big Grin
07-10-2018, 21:37 ,
KcLionxXxxx Offline

• Mar 2018
  • 19 Posts

(07-10-2018, 01:17 )Tov Wrote: in resume, a sunday at 1 am with humor (a lot) ... mad is a camper, we are all idiots, player x fuck a goat and our big boss participates in a ganbang with mathilda may and ivana trump ... because kclyon is the only one to be right while the server goes down ... wow i'm going to bed

and yes kami come back rapidlly

I was under the delusion that you had some dignity, Tov. Apparently I was wrong, since you just keep putting words in my mouth.

(07-10-2018, 00:38 )Madfecker Wrote: KcLionxxx, whether or not you supported my appointment to admin, is irrelevant. This matter is about your conduct, nothing more.

As an admin, one has priorities and camping (or whatever you perceive to be camping) is quite low down on the priority list for any admin. What should be taking up our attention is aimbots, wallhacking (although often difficult to prove) or extensive whining or calling out other players without evidence.

In the grand scheme of things, camping is a minor irritation, nothing more and you seem to be focusing too much on that minor irritation.

Every server needs to be driven by the very thing it relies on - the players. Rules have a place but a good admin focusses on the major - not the minor - things.

You continually focus on the minor things and have let it consume you to the detriment of the players. This indicates your inexperience and subsequent behaviour which has led to this situation. Your willingness to appoint yourself as judge, jury and executioner especially in regard to fellow admins, marks you out as not being fit to be given rcon.

My advice to you is to resign your admin appointment (unless the server owners decide to terminate your appointment) and go away to reflect on your conduct and learn from it. All this calling out of fellow admins (including Pop Neradnik) without providing any evidence, is not acceptable. To me, you're trying to deflect attention away from your own conduct and create issues for other players. If any admin IS cheating, they will surely be found out in the fullness of time.

At the moment, your propensity to attack those who criticise your conduct with insults and foul language; and your inability to view the wider picture, is indicative of your immaturity.

I'm curious as to what the server owners make of all of this but if it were MY server, you would already have been dismissed.

For one, I'm not the one who backstabs. For another, I'm not the one who came back on the server instantly, shouting "WHO THE FUCK KICKED ME?"

And yes, the fact that you said a bunch of things then just so I could support your admin appointment, and now you've shifted 180 degrees just because it takes you fancy, is 100% relevant.

I am getting abused the past few days by you, your cocksucker Dazzle, by Tov, encsii and whoever else you managed to turn against me with your fakeness! And that is because I got so fed up with your camping attitude that I kicked you! Yes, one admin shouldn't kick another, but I! HAVE! HAD! ENOUGH! WITH! YOUR! BACKSTABBING! ASS!

I have been nice to you all along. The bullshit that you now say that I haven't been nice to you is unjustified. I've only not been nice the past couple days because I have to defend myself from you and your stupid minions! But, then, you lied about your camping. So why wouldn't you lie about me being not nice.

Besides, I've seen how you and your minions talk about me, you backstabbing, bullying cunts!

It is now official! I give up on veteran! People of veteran can keep Madfucktard here and his little rascals that will defend him no matter what he does wrong (as though he's God or Apple or something) and co. Yes there are some good admins here (Crox being one of them, actually), but TDM has suffered from cunts like madfucktard here. Keep madfucktard. Keep players of the quality of Sig-Sauer, JagaR, etc.
And don't come crying to me if you see someone being better than you at the game (the countless times that you accused someone of wh just because they were better than you isn't something I forgot)

P.S. Just so that you know that I'm not as useless as you want to make out, keep a record of this: fatniga 109.182.163.6 . This is the name and IP the flood attacker used earlier.

-=EC=-Rumpo Kid 46.208.144.96:28960
Dazzleraw 46.208.144.96:28960

And I am putting this out in case anyone wonders why Dazzle is sucking at Madfecker so hard! They know each other from EC.

Good day to y'all (except you, madfucktard).
07-10-2018, 21:54 ,
Dazzleraw Offline

• Oct 2018
  • 9 Posts

Just lol!...Close the door on your way out loony Big Grin
07-10-2018, 22:13 ,
KcLionxXxxx Offline

• Mar 2018
  • 19 Posts

(07-10-2018, 21:54 )Dazzleraw Wrote: Just lol!...Close the door on your way out loony Big Grin

(07-10-2018, 21:54 )Dazzleraw Wrote: Just lol!...Close the door on your way out loony Big Grin

(06-10-2018, 22:58 )Dazzleraw Wrote: You've all heard of Trump delusional syndrome? We have here what I would call camp delusional syndrome. This guy is seeing a problem that the other 20 or 30 admins (I don't know the number) are not seeing. He is the self anointed guardian, nay a messiah who has come to save you all from the demon of camp who is consuming you all. He and he alone (and boy is he alone) is righteous in his quest to make the server a Utopia of constant motion under his reign! Sorry my friends but this guy is a fruitcake, nuts, bananas. I'm not a member and I play in other places so matters not to me but I have to say he needs to be gone asap...

Last thing I'll say EVER on this forum, but I got to say this: Dazzleraw (or rumpo kid or Dan Gleeballs or whatever), take madfucktard and get a room! You shouldn't be stroking each other's dicks so much in public!
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 22:15 by KcLionxXxxx.)
07-10-2018, 22:22 ,
Dazzleraw Offline

• Oct 2018
  • 9 Posts

Last last thing or last last last thing Big Grin Carers have arrived, he's sedated and back in his room (cell) Big Grin Now...let's have some COD2 fun again Big Grin