Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09-10-2018, 11:58 ,
kamikaze Offline

• Jun 2018
  • 10 Posts
  • Threads: 4

SERVER!

Morning from 9 am  the Tdm server  full of cheating  ...
now there is 12 hours and nowhere is an admin!! and there is still a player on the server who cheats
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
10-10-2018, 13:07 ,
croarmy1986 Offline

• Jun 2018
  • 4 Posts
  • Threads: 1

RE: SERVER!

there is huge mess on that server cause r con is changed every fucking day and you aks for new and no one want to give you an answer.
11-10-2018, 10:09 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 35 Posts
  • Threads: 4

If terza is stubborn, the reality is stubborn. Frequency drops because good players, those who play cod2 for a long time do not want to play on a server that allows cheating, insults and disrespect. A server is admministered otherwise it disappears - it's obvious - it's like a store, when we let the customers steal in the cashier we close quickly - So the server has lost 30% of its players in 3 months, he will be empty in 6 that too is obvious - I will not beg the boss to close the box, I go to another store and that too is obvious - and it's not mad who will say the opposite

bonne journée

Tov
11-10-2018, 10:44 ,
Dazzleraw Offline

• Oct 2018
  • 5 Posts
  • Threads: 1

You had a guy who was acting anonymously and kicking multiple players on a daily basis because they weren't playing how he wanted them to. This was bound to affect player numbers. When he decided to (try to) pick on me I certainly would not have returned to the server if if was the first time I had played here. I suggest he was the reason you lost a lot of regular players and deterred many new ones too. Now he's gone the player numbers should normalise. Your admins need the rcon pronto though. Maybe you should have a buddy system where once one has got it they message it around to the others rather than them individually chasing after it for days?
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 13:37 by Dazzleraw.)