15-10-2018, 12:56 ,
iGhost Offline

• Oct 2018
  • 10 Posts
  • Threads: 3

Coronal Francis is a hacker [VIDEO]

Sorry for the background music.

Here is the clear proof of him hacking:

Now he falls into the known cheater category.
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
16-10-2018, 22:46 ,
winni Offline

• Nov 2017
  • 27 Posts
  • Threads: 7

RE: Coronal Francis is a hacker [VIDEO]

Last one is clear that there is something wrong happen.... other admins, any thougths?
19-10-2018, 00:21 ,
Fight^er Offline

• Sep 2017
  • 34 Posts
  • Threads: 15

Yeah well from the first killings its hard to tell , but from the last sniper shot , i would say most likely due to the short demo i might be wrong but it seems as wh for sure.
19-10-2018, 17:07 ,
Madfecker Offline
Admin

• May 2018
  • 28 Posts

After watching the demo several times, I can't draw a conclusion either way. Yes, it looks suspicious and to me the first killings in the El Al map, DO look suspicious. When I looked at the sniper shots on Carentan, he's taking advantage of a technique called 'bobbing' which several servers class as a cheat. 'Bobbing' is where they go prone, line-up on a target, crouch quickly, fire and then go prone again. Somehow (and I personally don't know how but it could be the CoD2 engine), it improves marksmanship and increases kills.

I'd be more inclined to suggest that Coronel Francis takes advantage of certain techniques banned on other servers, than actually using a WH.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
19-10-2018, 17:46 ,
Dazzleraw Offline

• Oct 2018
  • 5 Posts
  • Threads: 1

A bit like the player named ZandyCz or 'Bob' as I call him ?
20-10-2018, 15:36 ,
Fight^er Offline

• Sep 2017
  • 34 Posts
  • Threads: 15

Anyhow i think from what i see as well you all.. Seems like the verdict would be Bannable i will transfer this to @PlayerX to take action on this matter due to the results of its current situation of him hacking.
27-10-2018, 12:14 ,
winni Offline

• Nov 2017
  • 27 Posts

(20-10-2018, 15:36 )Fight^er Wrote: Anyhow i think from what i see as well you all.. Seems like the verdict would be Bannable i will transfer this to @PlayerX to take action on this matter due to the results of its current situation of him hacking.

Anything news?
He is still playing that way.
27-10-2018, 12:42 ,
iGhost Offline

• Oct 2018
  • 10 Posts

He admitted that he is using silent aim, video proves it too. Exposed.

He admitted that he is using silent aim, video proves it too.

He is clearly hacking, bobbying is called clipping and it has nothing to do with silent aimbot that he is using in this video.

Check how silent aim works, he could set it the way that if he just shoots the sky, he still kills people. He uses that. Exposed.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2018, 12:45 by iGhost.)
27-10-2018, 16:52 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 35 Posts
  • Threads: 4

That's all the problem of the server. There are currently a number of known players, recognized as cheater ... we are not supposed to be admis, we are not supposed to have rcon - we hide while players cheat deliberately ... ighost comes to us lessons then that he insults players every day and that he has attitudes and scores of cheats ... where are we? we have lost a multitude of players, confirmed admis and it continues to work, mainfestement in the servers of the countries of the east is Christmas every day - or so the cheat is culturel

greats Tov
28-10-2018, 12:12 ,
Madfecker Offline
Admin

• May 2018
  • 28 Posts

(27-10-2018, 12:42 )iGhost Wrote: He admitted that he is using silent aim, video proves it too. Exposed.

He admitted that he is using silent aim, video proves it too.

He is clearly hacking, bobbying is called clipping and it has nothing to do with silent aimbot that he is using in this video.

Check how silent aim works, he could set it the way that if he just shoots the sky, he still kills people. He uses that. Exposed.

'Bobbing' is not clipping. Bobbing is exactly that - bobbing up and down, often in the open.

Both are to do with the CoD2 engine.

Can you provide a screenshot showing where Coronel Francis admits to using a silent aim? Evidence - not gut feel - is king before we go banning anyone.

And to add to Tov's comments, why is it that you slag off the server every time you play in it, yet want admin rights? You whine about the ppsh and the players using it and that to me, is you indirectly whining about the server owners who have installed the mod allowing the ppsh. If you don't like the ppsh, you don't have to play here. I know that when I challenged you about it the other day, you said 'where else is there to go?' If there's nowhere else to go, then my advice to you would be to suck up what Veteran has to offer and stop whining about things you can't change.

If you do, you might just get people supporting your request to be an admin.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
28-10-2018, 14:58 ,
iGhost Offline

• Oct 2018
  • 10 Posts

I only care about keeping the server cheat free as those hackers are staying and ruining the experience sometimes for an hour without getting kicked. If there would be enough admins online, the problem would not occur. I am here to help, not to abuse and have some kind of power fetish while feeling superior.

If you don't need my help, it is fine, the server quality will deteriorate if you don't get more admins to address this issue.
28-10-2018, 15:15 ,
Madfecker Offline
Admin

• May 2018
  • 28 Posts

(28-10-2018, 14:58 )iGhost Wrote: I only care about keeping the server cheat free as those hackers are staying and ruining the experience sometimes for an hour without getting kicked. If there would be enough admins online, the problem would not occur. I am here to help, not to abuse and have some kind of power fetish while feeling superior.

If you don't need my help, it is fine, the server quality will deteriorate if you don't get more admins to address this issue.

I don't disagree with the number of admins available and would (personally) like to see more. However, it's your approach whilst gaming on the server that I disagree with. Anyway, the final decision on the granting of admin rights doesn't rest with me!
13-11-2019, 18:09 ,
faaramin Offline

• Jul 2019
  • 2 Posts
  • Threads: 0