Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04-12-2018, 23:51 ,
WAKKAS Offline

• Mar 2018
  • 9 Posts
  • Threads: 4

IT IS JUST A GAME!!!

dear players please stop being stupid and insulting my mother. if you dont care about this type of insulting so i care!

We are all friends, we are playing to have fun not to insult each others. I record practically all my games so if you think that im cheating or i kicked you for no reason tell me i will send you a demo.

[Image: ourrtf.png]

[Image: 2ll26ia.png]

[Image: 34rfy10.png]

[Image: 2yvujy8.png]

[Image: iqfz84.png]

it is just a game so play it fair. thanks for understanding.
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
05-12-2018, 21:48 ,
Tov Offline

• May 2018
  • 35 Posts
  • Threads: 4

RE: IT IS JUST A GAME!!!

en effet tout simplement inadmissible .... mais aussi un message pour certains joueurs . Non sur veteran les insultes sont inacceptables , non sur veteran le racisme est inacceptable, non sur veteran l'homophobie est inacceptable que les admi responsables prononcent des permban.... kick un nigga 40 x n'est pas la meilleure réponse tant que ce geste reste isolé (google traduction french....)

merci

Tov

en effet tout simplement inadmissible .... mais aussi un message pour certains joueurs . Non sur veteran les insultes sont inacceptables , non sur veteran le racisme est inacceptable, non sur veteran l'homophobie est inacceptable que les admi responsables prononcent des permban.... kick un nigga 40 x n'est pas la meilleure réponse tant que ce geste reste isolé (google traduction french....) et ENFIN ET SURTOUT imposer l'anglais

merci

Tov
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2018, 21:49 by Tov.)
07-12-2018, 23:52 ,
Polat Offline
` SD Admin *

• Mar 2018
  • 17 Posts
  • Threads: 1

Well, I had this problem when I was an admin once, I kicked every who was jumping or insulting. Moreover, they have reconnected and they started to insult me etc...and then, they will say their famous sentence which it's not correct -->
"I am a friend of Player X and I will let you lose the rcon".            

I lost my rcon and I don't know the reason yet, I tried to ask Player X about the reason and he simply said  VesoBaba won't new admins, but as I see, there are many new admins there.
This makes me laugh a lot, I'm the only one who banned everything. I know all the hackers and I have an idea of how they play with Hack. I've been through a lot of experiences ... Almost half of the server hackers are old players and most of them are newcomers or name changers.

I think everyone knows the player "popRo" AKA the hacker and name stealer... well, I was kicking him and I never let him reconnect back, after I got removed from Admin list, he starts to join back with hacks, and ofc, Lore kicked half of wrong players cuz of him which isn't fair at all.

I think you allow your players to break the rules, this is called racism ... every time a player jumps and starts threatening and then says that I am a friend of Player X, so you can't do a shit on me.
To be honest, I can fuck you and your server, but I've grown up on these things and you still care about silly things that will not change anything ... But if I were so serious about it, I can prevent you from playing even ...

Good Night Veteran Players * Admins

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 23:58 by Polat.)
12-12-2018, 16:06 ,
Stigmata Offline

• Jul 2018
  • 2 Posts
  • Threads: 0

Wakkas
You've done everything right! Do not worry, I've often heard such sayings but I never cared! I've always looked as good as I can. To be strict, but also to leave a bit of space.
But space means EVERYTHING for some players.
I'm just saying, keep it up Wakkas