• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
29-01-2018, 20:01 ,
HYPE Offline

• Jan 2018
  • 2 Posts
  • Threads: 1

KICKED FOR WALLHACKING

Hello everybody, 

Today I visited your CTFB server for the first time in a while. Unfortunately I was kicked and banned for alleged wallhacking after playing for a bit. . Below I will post this I'm not hacking. Please let me play on your server, whats so funny with you guys (LUDES).

Cheers
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
30-01-2018, 19:11 ,
LudeS Offline

• Aug 2017
  • 32 Posts
  • Threads: 5

RE: KICKED FOR WALLHACKING

Hello HYPE,
I remember have seen and played with you on CTFB but i didn't kicked.
Are you still banned?
----------------------------------------
https://www.twitch.tv/ludes2007
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2018, 19:35 by LudeS.)
12-02-2018, 23:33 ,
HYPE Offline

• Jan 2018
  • 2 Posts

Hello Guys,
Thx for rebanned for 2 weeks, why you banned me another.
I Play normal and one player say i shot throug the wall or wh.
And this is a decision for ban me.... why.

Please let me play on your server. i play the game 15 years and i have a good gameplay thats all.

Thank you guys.

Greets

hype
15-02-2018, 12:22 ,
LudeS Offline

• Aug 2017
  • 32 Posts
  • Threads: 5

Hello HYPE,

It appears that your gameplay and predications on server has been suspicious for some admins.

To make things clear could you record your game live? or try streaming? It will avoid of doubts and provide good arguments for your defense against your accusers. Try to think about it!

Laterz
https://www.twitch.tv/ludes2007
09-03-2018, 02:55 ,
prolega Offline

• Mar 2018
  • 7 Posts
  • Threads: 0

Wink  RE: KICKED FOR WALLHACKING

(15-02-2018, 12:22 )LudeS Wrote: Hello HYPE,

It appears that your gameplay and predications on server has been suspicious for some admins.

To make things clear could you record your game live? or try streaming? It will avoid of doubts and provide good arguments for your defense against your accusers. Try to think about it!

Laterz

The problem is that the administrators have no experience or are total noobsso they are kicking without firm evidence. I've experienced it on my skin from some Alvin administrator. After several players told him that I am clean, I was kicked again and again. BTW he has a problem even with his score (rarely get in the plus), so he cant be objective. Regardless, I recorded part of my game on my cell phone. The link is below so Almin and some of average admins can be sure. Maybe Almin will learn something. Just for the record, i was represented national team several years ago (i was better then [Image: wink.png]) The video is not very good quality because of the sensor on the cellphone but it is enough to see it. Have a nice day and pls dont give rcon to everybody.
PS. Ludes, stop hard camping. And streaming can be bypassed so It's not a proof that someone does not cheat. I saw it on CG.

https://mega.nz/#!o34x0AyQ!Z4yeKJiHQcyzY...kk2FlJcIgw
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2018, 03:08 by prolega.)
09-03-2018, 14:22 ,
#mr67 Offline

• Aug 2017
  • 22 Posts

Dont waste time and provide them evidence. Because its no difference. Only a few admins will watch it(1, maybe 2). Others will deny your proofs and even be arrogant about it. I was recording every moment on server for like a month. I upload a few. I didnt get any request for some specific moment by admins, but they kick and kick all over again and still do. And here will never be any progress, because admin team is build on friendship and not on quality and responsibility.
Here is another fact. Look at GT top 50 page. How many good players are there that aren't somehow connected to the admin team? Only a few! This is a great example how they treat good players. You can easily play with cheat here, just dont be a top scorer and you are safe. But if you are good and if you score bumps up a bit, you get kick/ban. They are so sure about you and so "pro" that they se this from killcam.
09-03-2018, 23:13 ,
prolega Offline

• Mar 2018
  • 7 Posts

(09-03-2018, 14:22 )#mr67 Wrote: Dont waste time and provide them evidence. Because its no difference. Only a few admins will watch it(1, maybe 2). Others will deny your proofs and even be arrogant about it. I was recording every moment on server for like a month. I upload a few. I didnt get any request for some specific moment by admins, but they kick and kick all over again and still do. And here will never be any progress, because admin team is build on friendship and not on quality and responsibility.
Here is another fact. Look at GT top 50 page. How many good players are there that aren't somehow connected to the admin team? Only a few! This is a great example how they treat good players. You can easily play with cheat here, just dont be a top scorer and you are safe. But if you are good and if you score bumps up a bit, you get kick/ban. They are so sure about you and so "pro" that they se this from killcam.

You're probably right.
14-03-2018, 21:22 ,
Flamingos93 Offline

• Feb 2018
  • 1 Posts

čisto sranje pa tej admini
18-03-2018, 23:14 ,
prolega Offline

• Mar 2018
  • 7 Posts

Evo opet kikan od nekog nazovi skillera ili ti admina Epileptic. Opet sam recordao igru ali tip je bio neumoljiv. Hahahaha kavoj djeci i noobovima dajete ovaj rcon pa to je za ne povjerovati. Kikan sam iz ciste ljubomore jer Epileptic nije mogao podnijeti to sto on ne moze killa napraviti. Razlog mu je bio da ja toboze kampam. Svasta.
Ovdje generalno admini pate od pomanjkanja skilla pa time i selfrespecta (ne generalno svi), pa to nadoknadjuju time sto kikaju ljude koji ovu igrici znaju igrati.
Davati rcon nekome kao sto je Almin, Epileptic i sl. je totalni promasaj za zabavu i uzitak koju ova vec stara igra moze pruziti.
U nastavku sam postao demo cisto da se vidi bahatost djeteta od 14-15 godina ili pak mentalno na toj razini, te njegove nazovi razloge kikanja odnosno bananja.
Btw, kad sam dolazio sa nickom sorry, tada to nije smetalo. Toliko o skill knowledgu i objektivnosti. Pff.

https://mega.nz/#!Ai5y0DIB!DRmyW8jAZtB8-...BfLHa2fevQ
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2018, 23:39 by prolega.)
19-03-2018, 10:58 ,
#mr67 Offline

• Aug 2017
  • 22 Posts

Im glad to see that other players post proofs how "good" admin team is (only 1 do job professionally and can decide objectively, others are...). That others can see that im not the problem here. Hope more and more players will do the same.
I get almost daily kicks. IMO for no good reason or with reason wich is tolerate for others but not for me. They even saying that i cant camp when i holding opponent flag. Just ridiculous.

PS: prolega, where you lost you skill? Big Grin
20-03-2018, 23:53 ,
prolega Offline

• Mar 2018
  • 7 Posts

(19-03-2018, 10:58 )#mr67 Wrote: Im glad to see that other players post proofs how "good" admin team is (only 1 do job professionally and can decide objectively, others are...). That others can see that im not the problem here. Hope more and more players will do the same.
I get almost daily kicks. IMO for no good reason or with reason wich is tolerate for others but not for me. They even saying that i cant camp when i holding opponent flag. Just ridiculous.

Hahahah mr67, i just getting old. Btw last mod on extreme servers and cro clan servers was better to me. Believe me, i still dont know hot to set up nades and call aviation hhahahahaha. On the other hand,  I'm pretty sure most of players would not have over 30 kills on those mods.
21-03-2018, 10:56 ,
#mr67 Offline

• Aug 2017
  • 22 Posts

That old extreme warriors server was a epam mod with some tweaks. I like this mod, because it is something different and it isnt fucked up. One thing I dont like is that mines arent fair. A lot of time i get only a few mines, when some players can plant a lot of them, because they dont reach 40p so fast.  

Little help:
At 5 points you get 1 extra granate. If you have 2 of them, lie down and hold down shift and then fast release and hold again to plant tripwire ( i dont know if it is tricky to plant or is just me who struggle a lot of time planting this)
At 20 you get mines. Each time you die you get a new one.  You can plant them when you lie down and hold down F.

To get the icons near compass that say your bomb attack is ready you must stay alive around 40s (it can vary a lot, depends on kills you have done) and then use binocular (B), aim and press F. After you lock down the target you must stay alive for while. Few seconds after "fire crew "say "mortar/artillery fired" is good enough, for airstrike when you hear sirens. If you dont meet these standards you wont get it these attacks.  
Mortar 40 points
Artillery 60 points
Airstrike 85 points (at 85 you get insta airstrike, you dont have to wait for it, but still you must stay alive after you call for it)

About kills, top players get around 80 kills per game. Average player here IMO cant reach 50. Few week ago there was a top statistic at end of map, where you can clearly see how many kills top players got.
07-04-2018, 23:39 ,
prolega Offline

• Mar 2018
  • 7 Posts

Opet kick. I to od haxora....samo -bahato avramovski. Jedinog koji nije postao svoj demo. ccc. Razlog....skrivam flag. Cista ljubomora jer ocigledno manjak svoga skilla nadopunjuje haxanjem i kikanjem igraca koji ga imaju. Btw kad je dosao na SD server, nije mogao tri killa napraviti. CTF? Spray and pray skill. Nije mi samo jasno kako nekom kao on mozete dati rcon?
Odgovorno tvrdim da predmetni lik haxa. Pozivam ga da oformi tim i da odigramo mec na CG-u sa upaljenim CGACOM protiv mog tima....10 killeva ne bi skupio u 2 mape. pfff
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2018, 23:42 by prolega.)
10-05-2018, 00:36 ,
SamoBahato-Avramovski Offline

• May 2018
  • 1 Posts

(07-04-2018, 23:39 )prolega Wrote: Opet kick. I to od haxora....samo -bahato avramovski. Jedinog koji nije postao svoj demo. ccc. Razlog....skrivam flag. Cista ljubomora jer ocigledno manjak svoga skilla nadopunjuje haxanjem i kikanjem igraca koji ga imaju. Btw kad je dosao na SD server, nije mogao tri killa napraviti. CTF? Spray and pray skill. Nije mi samo jasno kako nekom kao on mozete dati rcon?
Odgovorno tvrdim da predmetni lik haxa. Pozivam ga da oformi tim i da odigramo mec na CG-u sa upaljenim CGACOM protiv mog tima....10 killeva ne bi skupio u 2 mape. pff

Slusaj me slepce, Mapa Danwile, Ja igrao pod drugim nickom, Gargi me  je prozvao tad, a ti si pisao treba se samo cuvati avrama ja nisam citer, Upravo sam tada snimao sve, hteo playeru poslati, pitaj njega koliko sam ga smarao da mu posaljem a on nije hteo da to vidi.  Ja tvrdim da nisam igrac za SD jer sam ga igrao mozda 5-6 puta i to je to. A to za kikanje zbog skrivanja zastave to je bilo skroz ispravno, puba je bio u specu i potvrdio da te kickam, pitao sam ga je l to on krije svoju on je rekao jeste i to je to.  Uskoro cu strimati na twitchu, pusticu te da gledas 2 dana i uzivas a onda ces dobiti ban za sve ove "BEZ ARGUMENTOVANE PROZIVKE ( KOMENTARE ZA MENE) Veliki pozdrav.
13-05-2018, 22:25 ,
yttrium Offline

• May 2018
  • 1 Posts

(19-03-2018, 10:58 )#mr67 Wrote: Im glad to see that other players post proofs how "good" admin team is (only 1 do job professionally and can decide objectively, others are...). That others can see that im not the problem here. Hope more and more players will do the same.

I experience the same thing with specific admin/mod on ctfb server (epileptic or puba_st). I'm not sure if they're the same. Whenever i get into his team and get on top he'd be fine with me. If i am playing as an enemy i would get kicked within i reach 30 points in the game and there would be no warning whatsoever before the kick(happens least once a day). The mods regulating the server should have a senior admin or a superadmin scrutinizing the actions of so called mods who kick on personal bias rather than on the rule breaking terms. Been playing this game since last 7 years and the i find the behavior of this specific guy honestly absurd.
24-09-2022, 14:35 ,
jgreenlee Offline

• May 2022
  • 6 Posts

accutane accutane stromectol nitrofurantoin modafinil maxalt propranolol la

accutane kaufen schweiz accutane online kaufen accutane kaufen ohne rezept
accutane rezeptfrei accutane tabletten kaufen accutane online kaufen
stromectol kaufen ohne rezept österreich stromectol ohne rezept kaufen stromectol rezeptfrei deutschland
nitrofurantoin 50 mg ohne rezept kaufen nitrofurantoin ohne rezept bestellen nitrofurantoin kaufen ohne rezept
modafinil kaufen online modafinil bestellen ohne rezept modafinil rezeptfrei schweiz
maxalt 10 mg kaufen rizatriptan kaufen ohne rezept maxalt kaufen ohne rezept
propranolol ohne rezept kaufen propranolol rezeptfrei kaufen propranolol bestellen ohne rezept
lasix rezeptfrei bestellen furosemid online rezeptfrei lasix kaufen
citalopram 10 mg ohne rezept citalopram ohne rezept citalopram 10 mg kaufen
modafinil rezeptfrei bestellen modafinil bestellen online modafinil rezeptfrei kaufen