• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
06-02-2018, 15:25 ,
enzo Offline

• Feb 2018
  • 1 Posts
  • Threads: 1

Cikaa

Hallo guys,

your mate cikaa kick me and other ppl without any reason. i say to him nub and other ppl to him hacker and he kick us al from sd serv.
you have a big problem on your sd server. to many ppl have a rcon pw and kids like cikaa do what he well. pls talk to him its not more funny
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
06-02-2018, 16:15 ,
oreMacok Offline

• Jan 2018
  • 4 Posts

RE: Cikaa

(06-02-2018, 15:25 )enzo Wrote: Hallo guys,

your mate cikaa kick me and other ppl without any reason. i say to him nub and other ppl to him hacker and he kick us al from sd serv.
you have a big problem on your sd server. to many ppl have a rcon pw and kids like cikaa do what he well. pls talk to him its not more funny

I have been kicked for no reason from cikaa here and then... maybe he get an erection from kicking players, i don't know..btw this server obviously doesn't deal with problems, just ignores them, like my last post. Try other servers mate.
14-02-2018, 00:59 ,
Heisenberg 99.1 Offline
Admin

• Sep 2017
  • 11 Posts
  • Threads: 0

Hello guys,

I'm a server admin and I also noticed this problem. I will try to solve it somehow because you are right... It's getting worse and worse and it would be a pity if this server gradually lost it's players because of it.

Hope you can come back soon.

H.
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2018, 01:03 by Heisenberg 99.1.)
01-04-2018, 14:31 ,
junker- Offline

• Apr 2018
  • 2 Posts

cika kicked me 4 times in a row in 2 hours, and he is kicking other players without reason, can someone explain?