Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09-02-2018, 20:54 ,
PORTUGAL vasco Offline

• Feb 2018
  • 1 Posts
  • Threads: 1

Kicked

hey. i m writing this post because yestarday i was banned for nothing. And now i cant find your SD server. I had already admins spec me, and i play everyday at your server and how admins already spec me, why kicked me? You should see more who have rcon pw, because i think you have to stop with that kids. ty
Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply Reply
10-02-2018, 13:30 ,
LudeS Offline

• Aug 2017
  • 32 Posts
  • Threads: 5

RE: Kicked

(09-02-2018, 20:54 )PORTUGAL vasco Wrote: hey. i m writing this post because yestarday i was banned for nothing. And now i cant find your SD server. I had already admins spec me, and i play everyday at your server and how admins already spec me, why kicked me? You should see more who have rcon pw, because i think you have to stop with that kids. ty

Come play CTFB with us m8^^
----------------------------------------
https://www.twitch.tv/ludes2007
----------------------------------------
14-02-2018, 01:09 ,
Heisenberg 99.1 Offline
Admin

• Sep 2017
  • 11 Posts
  • Threads: 0

RE: Kicked

(09-02-2018, 20:54 )PORTUGAL vasco Wrote: hey. i m writing this post because yestarday i was banned for nothing. And now i cant find your SD server. I had already admins spec me, and i play everyday at your server and how admins already spec me, why kicked me? You should see more who have rcon pw, because i think you have to stop with that kids. ty

Hey Vasco,

Are you still banned from S&D server? I spected you as well and I haven't seen any reason for kick. The situation on the server isn't good lately, I will talk about it with the main admins. 
Hope you'll be back soon, just give me some time. 

H.